Saturday, February 16, 2013

Reading fanfics or short stories online

Who hasn't read a fanfiction online? Who hasn't posted or read a short story in Wattpad? Most of us have, because it's something we find really easy to do nowadays. 
Reading or writing a fanfiction is a great way to do whatever we want with the characters we love from a book or a TV series. Personally, I have fun reading them, even if they are mostly about thing that can't happen in the series. That's why I only read fanfics about certain topics, about certain ships in a series. Maybe they'll ruin my own imagination. Maybe they'll be so good that I'll stop watching the series because that's not how I want things to happen... All these facts are true, and we have to take into account that most of these fanfics, just like some Wattpad stories, are written in English by people who don't speak that language regularly (just like me). Some of them might be good, but some may be incredibly bad-written. 
I have written two short stories, if they can be named like that, in Wattpad, and I've read thousands of them! The problem in these sites is that the person who's writing the story might not upload in a while, and people get really impatient. Really. 
So, do you usually read something in these sites? Have you ever uploaded something there?

No comments:

Post a Comment