Friday, May 10, 2013

Wattpad


Wattpad? I love that website! It's just so great that there's this place where we can all post our own stories so people can read them, and also read amazing stories or even novels that other people post. 
When I found it for the first time, all I could do was read and read other people's works, and it took me some time to post my first short story. Then I post my second one, and it wasn't until this week, after almost a year, that I uploaded my first one. It would be great if you checked them out, you know, and comment or vote or share or whatever...
What I was saying, this webpage is completely addictive, if you find something good to read, and I've spent hours reading this stories people post. The problem is that, that people post them. So maybe you're reading a great story with many chapters and you reach the end of one and it says "I'll upload soon", so you check when was this published and tell yourself than "soon" is going to be soon. But it's not. Weeks go by and it hasn't been uploaded... And that freaks me out, so what I do is always check if the story is finished. But sometimes you find something so good that it's worth waiting (hadn't happened to me yet). So I really recommend you to go check it out if you haven't already. And, by the way, don't read it in your phone. The app is great, and the font can be made bigger and stuff, but I've ended up with a headache many times, but continued reading just because it was really interesting. 
So I hope you like it. 
By the way, these are the links to my short stories, if you want to check them out (I'd appreciate that...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment