Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Update

I feel like I'm always apologizing because since school started I have been incredibly busy and had no time to come around. You have no idea how busy. Exams, essays, extended essay,... I never thought I would have so many things to do until I found myself in the middle of all of it. 
But I'm gonna write a small list of the things I want to post about soon, maybe even later this week when I finish my exams. 
- I went to see Mockingjay Part 1 on Friday! I was really excited about it, but even though I liked it, it felt a bit disappointing because nothing much happened throughout the movie. The next one's going to be the death of me, with so many deaths and tears and action that I won't be able to register it all the first time. I'll try to re-read Mockingjay for then, because I really couldn't make it last week. 
- I haven't been reading much since the summer ended, for obvious reasons, but I still have many books to update about, from the summer and the few reads I accomplished since then.
- City of Heavenly Fire!!!!!!!! I read it back in August, and I can't believe I haven't written its post yet. I just needed time for it all to set down and for me to recover from the death that it meant. 
- I wanted to post the picture of my autumn bookhaul, but I feel like with November almost over, it would be a bit too late... I'll think about whether to post it or not, because I want to do a winter one with everything I'm looking forward to get for Christmas. So we'll see.
- I also went to the Maze Runner premiere, but it's been so long... I should've posted about it when I had a really strong opinion about it after watching it but couldn't make it, so I'll try to say something about it soon. 
- So I've been introduced to the KPop world lately (meaning almost a couple of months ago) and got really, really obsessed with it, so I may even write a post about what I think about it in general and, idk, make an introduction to it for those who don't know anything about it. And talking about Asian culture, I have been watching some Korean dramas lately too. Real good. 
- I know I haven't really talked about my music taste in general or my main idol because I didn't mean to talk about music when I first started writing this blog, but I think it's time to share more about me because, like I've said before, this blog is supposed to be mainly about me and my opinion about stuff (that's why people read it, at least) so I may introduce you to Taylor Swift now that her new album's been out and maybe share my excitement because I finally got tickets to see her!! So yeah, whatever.
- I may even start to talk about TV shows in a more serious manner, because I think I've only posted about Orphan Black and Arrow before, and I really watch a lot of shows. Like, a lot. 

So sorry I haven't been online much lately, but I'm going to try and come back for real very soon. Thank you for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment