Monday, February 10, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars movie trailer!

So the TFIOS trailer came out this week!! Have you all seen it? I personally think it's great and that I cannot wait to see the movie! What do you think?
Hazel Grace Lancaster. Shailene Woodley. I must say Shailene's great, and that we're going to be seeing a lot of her in the next years. We will see her as Tris in Divergent in March, and then in TFIOS. Perfect. We're also seeing Ansel Elgort, our Augustus, in both Divergent (he's Caleb) and TFIOS. So they're both excelent choices. I can't really judge a movie by its trailer, but I definitely think this one is going to be great. I'm really looking forward to June 6th so it comes out. Other actors in the movie are Nat Wolff (Isaac), Willem Dafoe (Peter Van Houten), Lotte Verbeek (Lidewij) and Sam Trammell and Laura Dern as Mr. and Mrs. Lancaster, Hazel's parents. 
The trailer looks great, similar to the book (which is what I always want), and interesting enough so that I would be looking forward to seeing it even if I hadn't read the book. I would probably want to read it after seeing the trailer. Because it's a nice trailer, and an awesome book. 
So my advice is: everyone go read the book so we can all watch the movie this summer and see if it's as wonderful as I expect it to be. I'm quite sure it will. Okay? Okay. 
You can find the trailer in: The Fault In Our Stars trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment