Sunday, February 9, 2014

VA movie is out!!

Just coming to say that the Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters movie came out on Friday in some countries (not in mine, btw), and that I've heard plenty of things about it. This is only raising my expectations even more... I need to see it soon, please... 
It's had good critics from most people, but what I really wanted to know is what fans of the books thought about it. The general opinion is that it was a great movie and that there were only a few differences with the book. I read this article a few months ago that the director wrote mentioning the main differences between the book and the movie so we fans were ready for it, so I know what to expect. Or at least I think I know. 
People who haven't read the books are a bit confused about it. Just like in TMI, the movie doesn't explain everything in detail like the books do, so some things may be confusing if you haven't read it. But most people are happy with it and waiting for a sequel already. One of the things I've heard is that Zoey Deutch's performance as Rose was perfect, and that it surprised many people. I guess I'll have to wait and decide for myself. 
So I haven't watched it yet, and probably won't for some time, because it will be out in my country on May 9th, which is incredibly far away from now... I hope I can see it somewhere sooner than that, mainly because I've read the books in English and there is no way I wanna go see Rose and Dimitri fall in love in Spanish... I want to hear their original voices and Danila Kolovsky's amazing Russian accent! 
If you haven't seen it yet, go read the book, and then go watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment