Sunday, August 25, 2013

VA: Blood Sisters trailer

I'm really, really sorry. I'd apologise all day, but I feel like I spend the whole day apologising, and every time I write a post... 
I really wanted to post this as soon as I saw the trailer, but then my Internet stopped working, and then I went away and stuff... But I'm back now. 
The trailer was awesome! No words to describe it, except of that expression that's used nowadays "asdfghjkl", which means "wow". 
Every time a movie is being made about a book I love, I try to be ready for the worst, I never expect it to be as good as I had in mind. And it never is as good, but it can get close. Like for VA, I was really worried about finding the perfect Dimitri, because there was no way someone could be that perfect, just like I thought in TMI. The thing is that Danila seems good enough for my Dimitri, while I don't find Jamie good enough for my Jace. But that's only my opinion. 
So, anyway, I'm quite happy about the VA cast, and the movie looks awesome already! The trailer shows plenty of important scenes, like the first one in the book, the one when Lissa is kidnapped, the one with a Strigoi Natalie, Dimitri and Rose training... And the lust charm. Yes, that's the important one for the fandom. 
I just need to say that I'm extremely excited to see this movie, and that I can't wait till February 14th!! Even if I know for a fact that I'm going to have to wait more, because here in Spain we usually wait more than I would've liked. 
If you haven't watched it yet, do it! If you haven't read the book, what are you doing with your life? :) Just read it, and then wait for the movie! 
Want advice? Always read the book first. 
If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-_TxtG1CVw

No comments:

Post a Comment